Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no in person inspections can be conducted.
To enquire on how you can view and apply for this property please email our office at [email protected]
This desirable three-bedroom townhouse offers plenty of space with a stylish open-plan living room and kitchen that flows out to the low maintenance courtyard, perfect for entertaining.
Located in the Allegro development in Throsby, just a short drive from local schools and shops and the Gungahlin Town Centre.
- 3 big bedrooms, all with built-ins (main with ensuite)
- Open plan carpeted living
- Well equipped kitchen
- Double lock-up garage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Main bathroom, ensuite and a powder room
- Landscaped shared BBQ facilities
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Townhouse at 8/56 Kunapalari Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $560,000 on 18 June 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/56 Kunapalari Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.13 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.12 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.11 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.70 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.95 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.95 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.33 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.62 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.77 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.92 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
8/56 Kunapalari Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.