This modern Higgins residence offers an exclusive lifestyle opportunity of low-maintenance luxury living with a cleaver design maximising space and comfort.
Securely positioned in a small boutique complex of only nine at the exclusive Vaile, the location is second to none. Directly across from the Higgins shops, this home is only a one km walk to Kingsford Smith and Cranleigh schools with access to the Higgins playing field and the Little Penguins early learning Centre. A small drive into Kippax and only a few minutes' drive into the Belconnen Precinct
The light-filled ground floor space offers an open living and dining area, with a gorgeous and modern kitchen lay-out and best of all, a walk-in pantry! The second level offers a spacious for-bedroom floor plan, with the main bedroom providing a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. A double-sized garage with internal access is included and a rare offering amongst townhouse living, further complimented by a private courtyard.
* 6 Month lease only
* A large, light filled open plan living space to the ground floor
* The designer kitchen offers stone benchtops, gas cooking and a generous walk-in pantry
* Four good sized bedrooms, the main is a king size with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Study nook area upstairs
* A double remote garage has direct access into the home
* An easy-care outdoor alfresco area is private and recently landscaped
* Ducted heating and cooling is throughout for year-round comfort
* EER: 6
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The Townhouse at 8/42 Fullagar Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $615,000 on 17 September 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/42 Fullagar Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.67 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.68 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.02 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.34 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.42 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.42 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.70 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.70 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.10 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.27 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
8/42 Fullagar Crescent is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.