New to the rental market is this large top floor 2 bedroom ensuite apartment located in the sought after "Broadway Complex" in Griffith. If it is size and space you require then look no further. A fantastic floorplan in place which has been designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the many features included are,
- Huge open plan living area
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Superbly appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Stone benchtop
- Stainless steel appliances
- Built in microwave
- Large tiled dining area
- Great size main bathroom
- European laundry with clothes dryer
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom with mirrored robes
- Electric wall heaters
- Enclosed balcony area off living
- Second small balcony with great outlook
- Two car spaces plus storage
- Small boutique development
This stunning apartment offers an exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces. Perfectly positioned to Kingston and Manuka shops and restaurants. Public transport nearby.
Long term lease available
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
The Apartment at 8/2 Cunningham Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 7 April 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/2 Cunningham Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.21 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.49 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.10 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.16 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.58 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.70 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.71 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.03 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.12 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
8/2 Cunningham Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.