Single level, free standing townhouse, well located with easy access to Lanyon Drive and Canberra Avenue. Easy commute to Tuggeranong or Woden.
This property consists of bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and an added ensuite bathroom to master bedroom.
Spacious & tiled family room as well as the bright lounge room with new carpet overlook the attractive rear backyard. The functional kitchen provides ample cupboard space including full length pantry, gas cooktop and an under bench oven.
- Four bedrooms
- Large living spaces
- Bath to main bathroom
- Separate toilet room
- Freshly painted
- New carpet
- Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Double garage – detached
- NBN ready
- Easy care & fully enclosed backyard
Pets may be considered upon application.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Thank you for your co-operation.
There is currently no sale history available for 8/2-18 Furlong Road.
8/2-18 Furlong Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|1.68 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.75 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.81 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.05 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.70 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.81 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.34 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.38 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.12 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
8/2-18 Furlong Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.