In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, applying for this property via the snug link below, an appointment time slot will be allocated and notified, please call our office if you need to cancel this appointment on 61884130, you will NOT be permitted to enter the property if you have not checked in, wearing a face mask and sanitize
If you have any questions please contact the agent.
Enviably positioned in an elevated position, this immaculate residence is set in a quiet, leafy location and features modern finishes throughout.
This address includes two spacious living areas and a versatile sun-room. Superbly located in sought after blue ribbon suburb of O'Malley, close to parks, galleries, transport and some of Canberra's finest schools.
Your new home features:
- Light filled living areas with open plan kitchen and dining
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Choice of spacious formal and casual living areas
- Generously proportioned bedrooms each with ensuite
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with twin basins
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout for year round comfort
- Double automatic garage with convenient internal access
- Easy care gardens and plenty of storage throughout
- Close to host of lifestyle facilities and aeterial roads
*Available early November for a 12 month lease
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
*There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 8/15 Dalman Crescent.
8/15 Dalman Crescent O'MALLEY, ACT 2606 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|0.80 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.99 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.48 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.65 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.93 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.93 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.96 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.17 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.17 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.20 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
8/15 Dalman Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Malley, which has a population of 991, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 3.1 people.