** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
Featuring light and spacious open plan living this 3 bedroom home is ready for its new residents to move in and enjoy living in Watson. Featuring a kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, plentiful overhead cabinetry and bench space. All bedrooms offer built-in robes and are serviced by a main bathroom with separate toilet. For your convenience the property also includes a single garage with internal access.
A low maintenance backyard with garden beds is ready for growing your fresh herbs and veggies. A beautifully set out patio space at the front of the home provides a tranquil spot for a morning coffee or a wine after a long day.
Enjoy living within walking distance of some of Canberra's best reserves and nature trails, EPIC Farmers Market, popular local schools and shops, and enviably close to the light rail, Braddon and the city centre.
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, plentiful overhead cabinetry
- Main bedroom with built in robe and electric heater
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robe
- Main bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Internal laundry with external access
- Single car lockup garage with automatic roller door and extra storage space
- Large low maintenance rear courtyard
- Easy access to nature trails and dog walking tracks
- Close to schools and shops, EPIC Farmers Market and Mount Majura Nature Reserve
- Close to light rail and public transport
- Minutes drive to Braddon and the city, and popular universities
Available 14th Jan 2022
No EER available
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
*Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
*We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Face mask must be worn
*Please respect the current social distance rules
*Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
*Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 77 Tay Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $435,900 on 28 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
77 Tay Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.81 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|2.55 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.69 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.78 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.88 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.88 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.51 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.74 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.78 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.78 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
77 Tay Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.