Spacious apartment in the highly sought after Midnight apartments. Perfect inner city location, close to cafe's restaurants and nightlife. The Midnight precinct offers occupants fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool & sauna.
Unit 725 has a lovely outlook and offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas & study nook. Light filled living areas + large walk in robe to the master bedroom.
- Two bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Two spacious living areas - a main living-dining room and separate media room
- Walk in robe & built in robes
- Electric-ceramic cooking
- Stone Benches
- Full sized laundry including additional storage + dryer
- Good sized balcony off main living area and private balcony off the master
- Reverse Cycle heating & cooling in the main living area and additional unit in master
- 25m lap pool, gym & sauna in the complex
- Double glazed floor to ceiling windows
- Two secure tandem carspaces + storage
Tenant is required to seek the lessors consent to keep a pet
Available 22 April 2021
There is currently no sale history available for 725/1 Elouera Street.
725/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
725/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.