PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This modern and appealing 1 bedroom apartment is situated within the popular 'Vue' complex in Greenway. The apartment has an open plan living area and a sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The bedroom has a mirrored built-in robe adding a spacious feeling. The property has reverse cycle air conditioning and double glazed windows, so you will be comfortable all year round and the large tiled courtyard extends your living area outdoors.
Located within easy walking distance to the Tuggeranong Hyperdome, government departments and an array of restaurants and amenities, this apartment is the ultimate in style and convenience. Close to playing fields, you can easily keep active and the nearby Pine Island reserve.
Quality features include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Light & airy open plan living area
Lovely kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback, and stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances including a dishwasher
Mirrored built-in robe to bedroom
Double glazed windows
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 71/142 Anketell Street.
71/142 Anketell Street GREENWAY, act 2900 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.19 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.91 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.10 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.28 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.45 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.58 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.65 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.74 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
71/142 Anketell Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.