This fabulous double brick home consisting of two bedrooms, two bathrooms located in sought after Jerrabomberra everything you could need, with newly laid flooring to the living areas, ducted gas heating, air conditioning to the living room & a backyard fit for a house.
Features of this property include:
- Good size living area with reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Separate dining area off the kitchen
- Great kitchen with a gas cook top & plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Second bedroom of a good size with built in robes
- Main bathroom includes a separate bath tub
- Spacious separate laundry
- Lock up garage and an additional car space to the front of the home
Pets will be considered upon application.
Jerrabomberra is approximately a 20 minute drive to Canberra City, 20 minute drive to Woden, 20 minute drive to HQJOC, 15 minute drive to Canberra Airport & a 15 minute drive to the parliamentary triangle.
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS AND COVID-19 Procedure
During these unprecedented times we have had to make necessary operational changes to the way we conduct lease and show properties for the health and safety of our team and our clients.
YOU MUST STILL REGISTER YOUR DETAILS so we are able to contact you.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent arriving please ensure you are following the social distancing measures.
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 70B Brudenell Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 3 September 2018.
70B Brudenell Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|0.90 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.78 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.94 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.85 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.08 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.28 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.56 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.75 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.82 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
70B Brudenell Drive is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.