In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact your agent for further information.
Designed by award-winning architects Fender Katsilidis, this beautiful luxury apartment in the New Acton building, also known as The ApARTments creates a convenient and stylish lifestyle. Walking distance to Canberra City with many restaurants and shopping areas. The area has many popular cafes, Palace Cinema and Cafe 21 are located in the building next door.
- Good sized two bedrooms bedroom + study
- Spacious kitchen with high-quality appliances and induction cooktop
- Ducted heating and cooling to keep you comfortable all year round
- Large living area with beautiful views of Black Mountain tower
- Main bedroom has walk-thru robe plus ensuite
- Bonus large study area
- Floor to ceiling windows, plus sliding doors out to the balcony
- Underground security car park with storage cage
- Facilities to the complex include a gym and outdoor communal gardens
- Walking distance to the heart of Canberra's CBD
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy Efficient Rating unknown
- Available now
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 706/19 Marcus Clarke Street.
706/19 Marcus Clarke Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.85 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.01 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.17 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.25 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.25 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.49 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.60 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.84 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.89 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|