This single level residence is located only moments to all amenities and conveniences of the Gungahlin town centre. Well maintained, the home is set on a 461sqm parcel of land with swimming pool nestled amongst established gardens.
- Open plan kitchen and large sun drenched living area
- Views over nature reserve and golf course
- In slab heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master suite with walk-in robe plus ensuite
- Separate and generous living space
- Pool and outdoor living, perfect for entertaining this Summer!
- Exceptional position backing the golf course
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets.
- Available 12/10/2020
- EER N/A
* Please note, the windows and door leading externally to the pool area are up to code and have been checked by Access Canberra.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 7 Candlebark Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 6.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $356,000.
The House at 7 Candlebark Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $622,000 on 26 November 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Candlebark Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.62 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.65 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.71 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.39 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.42 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.87 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.12 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.19 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
7 Candlebark Close is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.