This spacious family home makes a great choice for anyone seeking relaxed comfort and lifestyle convenience with its generously proportioned interiors and smart modern updates. It enjoys a sought-after address with easy access to Belconnen town centre, Gungahlin, University of Canberra and Canberra City.
- Bright interiors with integrated lounge and dining spaces
- Kitchen features a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Family bedrooms are all well proportioned, two have built-ins
- Updated chic bathroom, laundry and separate toilet
- Ducted heating throughout, undercover carport, large shed
- Light filled interiors and neutral decor throughout
- Surrounded by parks, near transport and close to local shops
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- If no EER is displayed and EER is not available for this property
The land value history at 7 Antares Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.50%, giving an unimproved land value of $400,000.
The House at 7 Antares Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $417,000 on 14 May 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Antares Crescent GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.70 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.93 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.93 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.98 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.04 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.36 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.36 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.39 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.85 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.98 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
7 Antares Crescent is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.