This impressive one-bedroom apartment is ready for you to call home. Situated at the back of the Casey Shopping Centre. Offering an open plan living, dining and kitchen downstairs and spacious bedroom and bathroom upstairs with additional built-in study nook.
The low maintenance courtyard is perfect for entertaining year-round and allows an abundance of natural light.
With a bonus of a private garage with internal access, this property is sure to tick all the boxes.
Within proximity to local schools, public transport and only a short drive to South Point and main arterial roads.
* One bedroom with built-in-robe
* Kitchen with gas cook-top & dishwasher
* Neutral colours throughout
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* European Laundry in bathroom
* Single garage with internal access
* Private courtyard, with street access
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The Apartment at 7/68 Dalkin Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $269,900 on 24 June 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/68 Dalkin Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.96 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.99 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.55 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.68 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.28 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.51 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.51 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.15 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
7/68 Dalkin Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.