PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse located in the 'Derwent Park' complex will win you over with its charm!
The home offers a light-filled open-plan living area, adjoining a well-appointed kitchen with an electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Featuring timber laminate floors downstairs, reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area and main bedroom and the convenience of a 2nd toilet downstairs this home ticks all the boxes. A single garage with internal access is provided and a sunny private rear courtyard extends your living outdoors.
Located close to local shops, schools and only moments to the Gungahlin Town Centre. You won't need to look any further!
Features of this home include:
2 bedrooms located upstairs with built-in robes
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living & main bedroom
Floating timber floors downstairs
2nd toilet downstairs
Private sunny rear courtyard
Single garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 7/54 Paul Coe Crescent.
7/54 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|1.17 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.24 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.38 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.44 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.52 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.67 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.96 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.78 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
7/54 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.