This two bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned across from the local Pearce shops and a stones throw from Woden town centre. With brand new carpet throughout and having recently been painted, the property is well presented and ready for new tenants. Enjoy all the local amenities on offer including restaurants, shopping, public transport and more in this prime location.
- Brand new carpet throughout
- Freshly painted with neutral colour scheme
- New curtains to be installed prior to tenancy
- Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Electric heating to keep you warm in Winter
- Single carport and internal laundry
- Balcony offers a private outdoor retreat
- Well positioned with plenty of natural light
- EER unknown
- Please register via "book inspection/register" to be advised of open home times
- The lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
There is currently no sale history available for 7/5 Parkhill Street.
7/5 Parkhill Street PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.52 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.78 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.78 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.93 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.18 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.62 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.73 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.12 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.24 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.45 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
7/5 Parkhill Street is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.