PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This 3 bedroom apartment is modern and neat with lots of features to love. The stylish kitchen boasts gas hotplates, a dishwasher, and loads of cupboard space, perfect for anyone who loves to cook. The open plan living area means that you can adapt the space to your living style and the neutral pallet will suit a variety of different furniture and interior styles. Plus, the bright, sunny balcony will extend your living outdoors into the fresh air.
This apartment is situated in the lovely Fernhill Park area, within walking distance to the AIS, Bruce Stadium, Calvary Hospital, and Canberra University. In Bruce, you're close to a variety of entertainment and resources, with Belconnen Town Centre less than five minutes by car or the Canberra City a short drive away. You'll have an abundance of options for your leisure time!
Features of the apartment include:
3 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher & gas hotplates
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is partly furnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 7/48 Lampard Circuit.
7/48 Lampard Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.79 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.83 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.53 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.53 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.78 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.13 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.32 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.33 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.49 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
7/48 Lampard Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.