Generous interiors with an exceptional sense of light, space and privacy, provide easy care living in this spacious and stylish, two bedroom, two bathroom dual level executive villa. Located for both lifestyle and convenience, the residence sits on a prime waterfront position within the popular Forde precinct. Enjoying sweeping panoramic views along with a very secluded setting only moments from local ponds, shops, cafe's, restaurants, and the thriving Gungahlin town centre.
- High calibre dual level villa with front and rear courtyards
- Large 132.45sqm of internal living, bigger than most 3 bedrooms townhouses
- An easycare, low maintenance lifestyle, in a boutique complex
- Bright and open plan, great aspect, in/outdoor living spaces
- Quality kitchen, stone benches, stainless steel dishwasher
- Custom ensuites and walk in robe to both master and bedroom 2
- Separate light-filled study nook
- 2.7m ceilings maximising light and space
- Master bedrooms benefits from vaulted ceiling large walk in robe and balcony.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- Secluded timber deck entertaining with peaceful outlook over pond and parkland
- Close to shops, transport, restaurants, lake and parks
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- EER: 6.0
- Available: 11 February 2022
The Townhouse at 7/15 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $530,000 on 22 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/15 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.32 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.57 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.81 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.88 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.87 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.90 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.10 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.47 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.47 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7/15 Zakharov Avenue is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.