1 / 8
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Located in this family friendly suburb, you will discover this spacious 4-bedroom home is ideally located at the edge of the suburb in close proximity to the Nature Reserves, as well as many schools, bus routes and walking trails. It is walking distance from Forde shops and a short drive from the Gungahlin Centre. Offering light filled interiors, this superb townhouse is one not to be missed.
- Flowing interiors offer contemporary living spread over two levels
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Generous master suite, spacious robe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size, all with built in robes
- Double garage with remote access
- Guest powder room downstairs plus separate large laundry
- Low maintenance, private outdoor living space
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Close proximity to natural bushland, schools, and local amenity
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available the 2nd of June 2020
- Energy Efficiency rating unknown
There is currently no sale history available for 7/15 Dickins Street.
7/15 Dickins Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.44 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.92 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.12 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.66 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.77 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.08 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.14 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7/15 Dickins Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.