Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
In a quiet complex, this inviting home offers a renovated bathroom and leafy views to Mt Taylor from both bedrooms. The kitchen, living room and adjacent balcony benefit from a sunny north-easterly aspect.
There is a single lock-up garage immediately below the apartment, so your car will be securely waiting for you when you need it. Within close proximity to Canberra Hospital, the National Capital Private Hospital, government departments and businesses in Woden, cinemas, restaurants, retail and express public transport.
Use your car less, spend less time commuting, devote more time to your private life and live the good life in the Woden Valley.
- second floor, immaculately presented home
- spacious two bedrooms; both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and tinted windows
- spacious kitchen in original condition with added ceramic top and oven
- open-plan dining and living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- sunny balcony with beautiful deciduous trees providing summer shade, privacy and a lovely outlook
- stylish renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate shower, bath and heated towel rail
- intercom system
- NBN connected
- single lock-up garage
- beautiful gardens and grounds
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.