Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no in person inspections can be conducted.
To enquire on how you can view and apply for this property please email our office at [email protected]
Located in a boutique complex in Braddon this two bedroom apartment speaks quality, style and convenience. Located on the first floor with approx. 87m2 of open style living space complimented by a sizeable full length balcony, this apartment is the perfect blend of indoor outdoor space.
- Located on 1st Floor, approx. 87m2 living plus additional balcony
- Combined living/dining area with full length windows leading to balcony.
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances, good storage and serving space.
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- European laundry with dryer.
- Double lock up garage in basement, with additional storage.
Braddon has established itself as the cosmopolitan hub of Canberra's inner north with restaurants, cafes, coffee shops and boutique stops in Lonsdale Street. Walk to work in the City or the ANU, this apartment offers inner city lifestyle and convenience. Bus services nearby.
Available from 25th October
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Unit at 7/11 Wise Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $475,000 on 5 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/11 Wise Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.15 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.75 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.95 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.95 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.25 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.54 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.59 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.66 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.66 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
7/11 Wise Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.