Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D6sUeoljKc
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
Lovely two bedroom home available in The Fair, surrounded by refreshing bushlands and walking trails, this quiet street is perfect for any small family or young renters starting out.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes (mirrored in main bedroom)
- Modern bathroom and vanity with separate bath and shower and heat lamps
- Modern, airy and well-appointed kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including flat/glass stove top, range hood/exhaust and sky light
- NOBO electric heaters in living and main bedroom
- Separate toilet/powder room (with basin and exhaust fan)
- NBN ready
- Separate Laundry with rear yard access
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Sliding glass door access which leads to front with established gardens
- Low maintenance enclosed courtyard
Pets will be considered on application. Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
The Townhouse at 69 Tay Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $399,900 on 2 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
69 Tay Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.83 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|2.57 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.69 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.79 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.89 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.89 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.53 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.77 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.80 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.80 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
69 Tay Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.