Located in the family friendly suburb of Moncrieff you will find this exceptional modern home. The property is split over two levels offering spacious sun filled rooms. Conveniently positioned close to a great choice of schools, local buses, and urban amenities.
- Complete with opulent interiors and floor coverings
- Segregated living downstairs with bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom captures exceptional views from a private balcony
- Enviably located in an elevated position opposite reserve
- Gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry and stainless gas appliances
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Very popular and convenient location, close to all amenities
- Downstairs powder room with separate laundry
- Energy Efficient Rating Unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 19th of October 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 68 Bronhill Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 5.16%, giving an unimproved land value of $213,000.
The Townhouse at 68 Bronhill Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $516,000 on 28 April 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
68 Bronhill Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.70 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.48 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.75 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.91 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.56 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.61 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.52 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.52 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
68 Bronhill Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.