Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application cannot be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss)
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Please keep 1.5-meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Welcome to the The Cavill Terrace!
This well presented two bedroom apartment is sure to please, with 2 large balconies, segregated living areas and generous proportions. Located in the highly sought-after area of Old Kingston this apartment features:
- Sunny and spacious living
- 2 large balconies for alfresco dining
- Kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
- Separate dining
- Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Neutral decor
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Combined bathroom/laundry with shower over the corner spa bath, vanity & clothes dryer
- Separate toilet
- Undercover car space
- An abundance of visitor parking
The property is in easy walking distance to the café, restaurant and bar precinct of Kingston and Manuka, the Kingston Foreshore and close to the Parliamentary triangle and Lake Burley Griffin.
It is close to all local amenities, public transport, shops, Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, public and private schools. Don’t wait, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Apartment at 68/47 Kennedy Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $422,000 on 1 May 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
68/47 Kennedy Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.60 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.83 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.87 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.46 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.54 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.98 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.10 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.33 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.33 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
68/47 Kennedy Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.