PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
Nestled in the tree-lined streets of Kingston, this chic and contemporary 1 bedroom apartment is enviably located in the 'Kingston Place' complex directly opposite the Kingston shops. Moments to some of Canberra's finest eateries, cafes and nightspots and surrounded by leafy parks and close to Lake Burley Griffins foreshore, your perfect easy urban lifestyle is at your doorstep!
The apartment offers an open plan living space filled with natural light, sliding doors providing access to the sunny courtyard with a covered alfresco area for seamless indoor-outdoor living. The contemporary well-designed kitchen has a waterfall stone benchtop, dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample bench and storage space. The inviting generously sized bedroom enjoys access to the courtyard and the elegant bathroom with premium finishes completes the picture. Reverse cycle air conditioning provides year-round comfort. This lovely apartment truly captures the very best of Inner South living.
Features of the property include:
1 bedroom apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Sunny open living space
Courtyard with covered alfresco area
Enviable location in the heart of Kingston
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable
There is currently no sale history available for 68/22 Eyre Street.
68/22 Eyre Street KINGSTON, act 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.65 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.76 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.92 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.41 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.54 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.03 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.26 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
68/22 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.