New to the rental market is this beautifully presented two storey 3 bedroom ensuite home located in sought after Amaroo. An immediate impression of style and luxury as soon as you enter. A fantastic floorplan that has been designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the many features included are,
- Separate entry
- Great size living & dining areas
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Superbly appointed kitchen with gas cooking
- Stainless steel appliances
- Enclosed entertaining area
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 a great size with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet
- Powder room with third toilet
- Study nook
- Single garage with internal access and remote
A perfect location within walking distance to Amaroo shops. 5 minutes drive to Gungahlin town centre. Several schools in the area to choose from. Public transport nearby.
Long term lease available. You will not be disappointed upon inspection. A must to view!
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 66 Mornington Street.
66 Mornington Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.70 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|0.91 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.04 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.31 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.79 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.36 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.54 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.83 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.83 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
66 Mornington Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.