6 months lease only
Large 1 bedroom in a great location.
- Split air condition
- Separate lounge
- Hugh bedroom with Build in robe
- Separate toilet
- Single Carport
- Covered Pergola
- Single garage
- Large backyard
To apply for this property:
Go to 1form (link below) and complete the steps to apply:
Inspection Code: LCRE88
email address to [email protected]
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 points of ID and proof of income).
Please note that an incomplete application can not be processed!
The following clauses apply:
- Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without the written consent of the Lessor/Agent
- Carpet Cleaning
- No Smoking
- Break Fee
- A 12-month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
- If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
- It is policy to either view the property or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note: All care has been taken in compiling this information, Leader Capital Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All applicants /parties should rely on their own inspection & investigations to validate any information provided.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered for the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email
For further enquiry please contact Tony on 0404011163 or [email protected]
The land value history at 66 Lachlan Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 2.51%, giving an unimproved land value of $439,000.
The House at 66 Lachlan Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $676,000 on 2 December 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
66 Lachlan Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.32 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.09 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.41 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.45 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.55 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.72 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.15 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.15 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.50 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.56 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
66 Lachlan Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.