Be the first to secure this attractive four bedroom, 2 bathroom home featuring high quality
Conveniently located within walking distance to proposed schools, parks and shops.
- Spacious open plan family room and kitchen
- Butlers Pantry
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, stainless appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Well-designed bathroom
- Great storage through-out property
- Covered entertainment area
- Beautiful low maintenance secure backyard
To view available inspection times and/or apply for this property, please go to our direct website at Ray White Queanbeyan|Jerrabomberra, navigate to our "Rent" section and select the property you wish to apply for by clicking the grey "Apply for this Property" button or "Book an Inspection" button.
You will need to register your details so we are able to confirm your attendance or advise you of any cancellations. NOTE: Opens will not be held if you do not register.
The House at 66 Aprasia Avenue GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $271,000 on 18 November 2016.
66 Aprasia Avenue is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.