Located in Dickson, in the heart of Canberra's desirable Inner North, this stylish apartment presents an exciting opportunity for the busy professional. Within minutes from the light rail running down Northbourne Avenue and the cosmopolitan precincts of Dickson, Lyneham and Braddon.
- Modern kitchen plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
- Split system air conditioning in lounge and main bedroom
- Spacious living area with double glazed windows
- Large main bedroom with plenty of built in robes and ensuite
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Complex comes with BBQ area and gym
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy efficient rating unknown
- Available 28th April 2021
The Townhouse at 65/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $459,900 on 8 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
65/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.08 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.53 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
65/26 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.