Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Presenting modern finishes and quality inclusions, this executive two bedroom apartment embodies contemporary living. Beautifully styled with high quality furniture, this property offers executive living at it's finest. Within walking distance to the Manuka and Kingston shopping precincts and a host of lifestyle facilities.
- Fully furnished with luxury inclusions and style
- Abundance of natural light and neutral decor throughout
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Chic bathrooms, ensuite with relaxing bath tub and double basin
- Large sun drenched balcony perfect for entertaining
- Two secure underground car-parks with lift access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Perfectly positioned adjacent bus stop servicing major routes
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- No energy efficiency rating available
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 65/21 Dawes Street.
65/21 Dawes Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.52 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.77 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.90 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.40 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.53 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.90 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.01 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.14 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
65/21 Dawes Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.