You had better be quick to take advantage of the unique opportunity this property presents. Located in a prime position, opposite the local Cook shops and with a bus stop less than 100m from your front door.
The duplex itself offers a sense of unique quirkiness to fall in love with, set over 3 levels you will find:
* Spacious lounge room with gas heater at the front entrance on the ground level
* Funky and functional kitchen with dishwasher included, bathroom and laundry on the middle level which also allows access to the rear courtyard
* 2 bedrooms (main with ceiling fan and small balcony) and built in robes to both on the top level
* Single shared car port
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REAR GARDEN MAINTENANCE & MOWING IS SHARED BETWEEN BOTH TENANCIES AT 64A & 64B TEMPLETON ST, COOK.
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 64B Templeton Street.
64B Templeton Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|1.15 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.38 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.44 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.62 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.69 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.57 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.58 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.78 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.89 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.03 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
64B Templeton Street is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.