Family home enjoys reserve setting and garden oasis. An idyllic garden oasis within a quiet reserve setting, this single level family home is impeccably finished and positioned north to rear block. It provides an enviably affordable family home within the Crace masterplanned community.
- Open plan family living/dining area plus separate lounge room
- Rear family living areas enjoy outdoor flow for entertaining
- Expansive sun deck situated amid tranquil landscaped gardens
- Sensational centrepiece kitchen with vast stone benchtops
- Appointed with quality Blanco stainless steel gas appliances
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite to master
- Two sleek bathrooms including full main with bath tub
- Well appointed family home at an appealing price point
- Internal access double lock-up garage, ducted air conditioning
- Opposite open nature reserve, ensuring peace and tranquility
- Walking/bike paths creates a perfect family-friendly environment
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER rating unknown
- Available 14/07/2022
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 63 Zanci Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $780,000 on 13 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
63 Zanci Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.24 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.73 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.73 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.00 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.14 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.14 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.27 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.59 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.62 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
63 Zanci Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.