Get in early to view this spacious, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment as it will go quickly. Placed in the stunning "Trilogy"complex with unmatched convenience, this apartment has it all. Enjoy full access to the resort style facilities of the stunning swimming pool and spa area as well as an impressively equipped gym. Walking distance to Woden town centre, close to arterial roads and easy access to Canberra hospital.
For private inspections please call Emily on 0449 172 500 during business hours.
- Stunning aspect and chic colour scheme throughout
- Generously sized bedrooms with large built in robes
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Secure underground carpark and storage facility
- Access to resort style pool, spa and gym facilities
- Set on a high floor with impressive and peaceful outlook
- Large, covered balcony with access from living areas
- Please register via book inspection and we will contact you to schedule a private viewing
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- 5.8 Star Energy Efficiency Rating
- Fridge included in the lease and will not be removed
- Tenant must seek the Landlord's consent for a pet
The Apartment at 63/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $418,900 on 8 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
63/7 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.41 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.81 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.90 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.09 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.09 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.54 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.63 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
63/7 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.