Park Avenue offers a high-end lifestyle at an excellent address. Well positioned alongside Canberra's prime retail and office space in the heart of the City this furnished property offers the discerning renter comfort and style in a perfect location.
Centrally located in the city means you are only minutes away from Canberra's premium shopping and dining destinations. The CBD is just a short distance away and commuting to Russell Hill, Barton Offices and the Parliamentary Triangle is simply a breeze.
Furnished two bedroom property - brand new furniture and appliances ready to move in
• Brand new construction
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
• Franke oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher
• Bathrooms featuring luxurious fixtures and custom joinery
• Stone kitchen benchtops and splashbacks
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room and bedrooms
• Commercial grade gym and communal garden with a barbecue area on Level 4
• Secure basement parking and one allocated car space
• 200m to Canberra Centre and main shopping district
• Short stroll to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walking distance to the ANU, CBD, City Bus Interchange and Light Rail
• Only 10 min drive to Canberra Airport
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
**Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to the Maloney's Website to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can't notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 63/20 Allara Street.
63/20 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.12 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.34 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.80 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.05 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.05 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.19 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.54 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.61 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|