Positioned on the first floor of up-market 'Synergy', this contemporary apartment is a stylishly appointed and ultra-convenient lifestyle haven. The premier location is strolling distance of bus stops, beautiful parklands and vibrant Marketplace Gungahlin.
- Sophisticated open plan living/dining space bathed in light
- Relaxed outdoor flow onto a north facing entertaining balcony
- Modern kitchen boasts stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Generously proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom offers an integrated laundry
- Study, linen storage, air conditioning, complementary decor
- Perfect easycare property for an investor or professionals
- Complex swimming pool and barbecue facilities for residents
- Well kept security building, single parking space provided
- Close to the under construction City to Gungahlin light rail
- Available 15th April 2021
- EER is unknown
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 62/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $306,000 on 12 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
62/311 Flemington Road FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.11 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.49 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.21 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.89 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
62/311 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.