Fresh to the rental market is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom ensuite 6th floor apartment located in the sought after "Phoenix" complex in Braddon. If it is size and space you require then look no further. A wonderful floorplan which has been designed to anticipate your every need. Features include,
- Separate entry
- Large open plan living and dining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Oak timber flooring
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
- Bosch dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Great cupboard space
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Warwick Linen thermal-backed blackout curtains throughout
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and mirrored robes
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling to master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 with mirrored robes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- European laundry with dryer
- Additional storage
- NBN installed
- Balcony area off living
- Stunning views
- Two allocated car spaces plus storage
Great facilities within the complex with a gym and outdoor pool plus a BBQ area on level 4. Large entrance foyer from Northbourne Avenue with access to Mort street.
A great range of trendy cafes and restaurants nearby. Short walk to City centre and tram stop.
Available for a long term lease. You will not be disappointed upon inspection. A must to view!
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 616/86 Northbourne Avenue.
616/86 Northbourne Avenue BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.83 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.01 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.06 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.06 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.58 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.62 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.90 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.38 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
616/86 Northbourne Avenue is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.