In the heart of the city, this sleekly designed luxury apartment on the sixth level of prestigious 'Manhattan on the Park' offers a lifestyle of ultra-desirability. Residents enjoy resort style facilities and the Canberra Centre is footsteps from the door.
- Combined living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass
- North aspect balcony for superb entertaining bathed in light
- Stone benchtop kitchen includes integrated modern appliances
- Well-appointed bathroom, generous shower with a customised laundry
- Designer interiors fitted with a security intercom.
- Ducted air conditioning and heating for year round comfort
- Complex has a beautiful heated swimming pool, spa, gymnasium
- Walk to coffee shops, fine dining, entertainment precinct
- Easy access to all public transport, including the new light rail
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Unknown
- Available 17th March 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 610/240 Bunda Street.
610/240 Bunda Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.00 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.00 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.11 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.19 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|