Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Located in Canberra's most trendy inner north suburb, this exclusive boutique development is ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport. Presenting fresh interiors, this apartment comprises of quality inclusions and contemporary living.
- North facing with an abundance of natural light
- Cleverly integrated living, dining and kitchen area
- An inviting combined open lounge and dining area
- Chic kitchen with CaesarStone benches and electric appliances
- European laundry with dryer and washing machine
- With a secure undercover parking space and basement storage
- Undercover entertaining balcony, master boasts built-ins
- Walking distance to Braddon's many cafe's and restaurants
- Complex features a Gym for residents use
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- EER not available
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 607/17 Dooring Street.
607/17 Dooring Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.66 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.70 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.83 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.02 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.19 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.20 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.27 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
607/17 Dooring Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.