In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to 20 attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
Located in the brand new Grand Central Towers complex in central Woden. This ideally located apartment is ready and waiting for you to move in and enjoy!
- Big main bedroom (Queen-sized)
- High-end bathroom
- Open-plan living space with floor to ceiling glass to balcony
- Quality kitchen with stone tops and euro appliances
- Common pool and gardens in complex
- Covered car space
Since the $20 million redevelopment of Westfield's restaurant strip, Woden has quick become a bustling centre with a fantastic breakfast culture, and an even better night life.
- 50m to Woden's primary bus interchange
- Westfield Woden a short 100m stroll away including major department stores, specialty stores, fantastic cafes, bars, and eateries.
- Across the car park to the Hellenic Club
- A 4 minute drive, or 1.7km walk to Canberra Hospital
- An 8-minute (7.5km) drive to the Parliamentary Zone
- A 10-minute (9.5km) drive to Canberra Civic Centre
Available 17th February 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 605/15 Bowes Street.
605/15 Bowes Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.45 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.00 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.27 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.45 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.45 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
605/15 Bowes Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.