Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
1. Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
3. Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
Rarely does such a premium renting opportunity arise in exclusive Wells Gardens. Number 6 combines a generous block size and bright interiors. Positioned in a quiet street directly opposite the park, this traditional residence is presented in good order and providing comfortable living.
The practical single level layout features lounge, dining and casual meals areas and a functional kitchen. There are three bedrooms, including a main with built-in robes and views over the park. There is a full sized bathroom, plus an extra toilet and internal laundry at the rear. The home is surrounded by established level grounds with private lawns, as well as a front veranda with views across the park to the children’s play equipment. A large double garage that includes an air-conditioned home office is located at the rear of the property.
- An elevated setting in a quiet street with leafy views over parkland
- A comfortable three-bedroom home in good condition
- Deep front and rear gardens with level lawns
- Large double garage with air-conditioned home office
- Separate lounge, dining and casual meals areas
- Gas ducted heating
- Easy access to Manuka, Griffith and Kingston shops
Residents of this sought-after enclave enjoy easy walking access to shopping at Manuka and Griffith, as well as proximity to all of the attractions in Canberra’s inner south. This attractive, well-positioned property can deliver great lifestyle value to those wishing to live in such a top location. Do not miss this rare opportunity to rent in one of Canberra’s best locations!
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
The land value history at 6 Wells Gardens GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 2.61%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,036,000.
The House at 6 Wells Gardens GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $140,000 on 1 December 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6 Wells Gardens GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School.
|0.81 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|0.89 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.89 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.18 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.27 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.31 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.41 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.55 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.58 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.58 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
6 Wells Gardens is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.