At the heart of this 5 bedroom home is the large open plan living, kitchen, and dining room filled with natural light. The renovated kitchen is every chef's dream with more than enough storage and bench space, perfect for preparing meals for all your family and friends. Ducted gas heating throughout the home will keep you comfortable in the Canberra winters and the reverse cycle split systems will keep you cool during those hot summer days.
The main bedroom is a great size and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite, with the other great sized bedrooms all including built in robes.
Enjoy space with the multi purpose large second living area.
Defining effortless entertaining, this home features an expansive, covered entertainment area complete with a servery window from the kitchen. The low maintenance, fully secured backyard with space for everyone to enjoy. The home has secure side gates and a double lock up garage.
Reduce your energy costs with the home's 6kw solar system.
Set in a quiet cul de sac yet close to local shopping centres, sporting clubs, great schools, public transport and local playing fields. There is also easy access to major transport links and the Monaro highway direct to Brindabella Park and the City.
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- beautifully renovated large kitchen
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- 2nd living area or rumpus with kitchenette
- All with built in robes and main bedroom with walk-in robe
- Two bathrooms, one of which is two-way with a spa bath
- Ducted gas heating and split systems
- Huge undercover entertainment area
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- 6Kw Solar system
- Close to Fadden Pines, MacArthur tennis courts, Chisholm shopping centre with popular Aldi and Coles supermarkets, and established schools and college
- Near arterial Monaro Highway with easy access to city, airport via Fyshwick and Queanbeyan.
Available 10th August 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet
There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 6 Penton Place GILMORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $620,000 on 21 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6 Penton Place GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.82 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.18 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.18 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.51 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.62 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.04 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.51 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.38 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.42 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.47 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
6 Penton Place is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.