For a private inspection, please phone Mary on 0408 824 435 to arrange.
Located in a quiet, safe cul-de-sac, this well designed and lovingly maintained home is impressively scaled, yet provides such a comfortable and warm feel throughout. Step onto the front deck and you'll be met with a peaceful and private oasis, shaded by established trees and ferns. Once inside, you'll find so much more to love about this unique and privately set residence. The generously extended floorplan features three spacious north facing living areas with the kitchen central as the heart of the home. French doors from the dining and family rooms seamlessly extend the home out to the back gardens, creating a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow. Out on the back deck, an entertainer's dream awaits, beautifully bordered with box hedges and established garden beds and well protected from the elements. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Woden Town Centre and both the Lyons and Chifley Shops and is within catchment to several highly regarded and sought after schools.
- Flexible floor plan, including segregated north facing master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Choice of formal and casual living spaces including expansive family and dining rooms
- Floor to ceiling, double glazed windows and doors, plenty of natural light throughout
- The rear garden features a spacious half-court playing surface, providing lots of room for family sport and activities
- Kitchen includes Miele dishwasher, Miele gas cooking and electric oven, ample bench and storage space
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bathroom includes a relaxing, insulated bathtub with spa jets
- Hydronic heating throughout to keep you cozy and warm in winter months
- Well insulated home with plenty of energy conscious additions made in recent years
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and covered front and rear entertaining areas
- Large fenced off vegetable garden, watering system, private and peaceful backyard
- No lawns to mow, watering system and regular garden maintenance included
- Cleverly integrated European laundry with built in storage, spacious linen closet
(front-loader washing machine included to fit space for your convenience)
- Two undercover carports plus ample drive through access to park a trailer, boat or caravans behind gates
- Sought after Woden Valley location close to Cooleman Court and easy access to arterial roads
- Priority Enrolment for Lyons Early Childhood School, Curtin and Hughes Primary Schools
- 2km to Alfred Deakin High School, The Canberra Hospital and a host of sought after amenities
- Please note the storeroom behind the garage is excluded and will not form part of the tenancy
- The garage may be also be excluded from the tenancy but this is negotiable if required
- Please note the lessors written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
- EER unknown
Disclaimer: Whilst all reasonable care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Richmond Properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Prospective tenants must rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 6 Maria Place.
6 Maria Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.61 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.11 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.47 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.54 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.66 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.69 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.97 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.99 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.03 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.06 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
6 Maria Place is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.