Beautiful apartment complete with secure parking.
Enjoy water views over Canberra's Lake Burley Griffin.
The apartment is on the Level 1 of the building and is easily accessible by lift. Beautifully presented with luxury and style in mind, filled with soft natural light and masterfully appointed with quality appliances and finishes.
* Vacant and ready to move in.
* As new apartment with modern design and quality finishes.
* Stylish master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
* Double-glazed window.
* Kitchen features granite bench tops and quality appliances and fittings.
* Central control air conditioner.
* European laundry with dryer.
* Spacious balcony for easy relaxing or as additional living space for entertaining.
* Secure parking for one car with good size additional basement storage.
* Entertainment, retail and dining opportunities within walking distance.
The Apartment at 6/6 Trevillian Quay KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $679,000 on 3 December 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
6/6 Trevillian Quay KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.15 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.30 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.41 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.90 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.01 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.49 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.62 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.75 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.88 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
6/6 Trevillian Quay is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.