Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Located in the luxury lakeside Southport development, this north facing three bedroom, two storey apartment comprises quality inclusions and contemporary living. Perfectly position, this apartment has the best spot in the complex. You'll enjoy privacy but with all the convenience of apartment living with your own separate street entrance through the front courtyard. The back courtyard leads straight to the pool area right on your doorstep. You'll also find your car parks and storage unit are conveniently close and offer private direct access.
- Double frontage and large windows offer spacious, bright interiors
- Elegantly appointed with quality modern finishes throughout
- Second living area with courtyard located upstairs
- Sleek and stylish kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Main bedroom has a large robe and a well appointed ensuite
- Second and third bedrooms generously proportioned with ample storage
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling for year round comfort, 6 star EER
- Spacious front and back courtyards perfect for entertaining
- Secure complex, two underground car spaces and storage locker
- Walking distance to Tuggeranong CBD and recreational facilities
- Located in the Tuggeranong CBD with the lake on your doorstep
- Complex features a fantastic pool, gym, sauna and BBQ area
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/35 Oakden Street.
6/35 Oakden Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|1.06 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.41 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.64 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.67 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.79 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.89 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.36 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.51 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.00 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.13 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
6/35 Oakden Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.