PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the superb location and modern finishings of this fantastic 1 bedroom apartment ideally situated in the 'Glebe' complex in the heart of the City.
The apartment comes complete with a beautiful modern kitchen with stone benchtops, a dishwasher and plenty of storage. The apartment has the convenience of a dryer and the comfort of ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a spacious covered balcony to take in the leafy treetop outlook. The complex also has a pool and gym for your convenience.
You will be sure to make the most of living here with the City boasting plenty of restaurants, services, shopping and public transport right at your fingertips. You will be love being so central yet surrounded by greenery, with Anzac Parade, Commonwealth, Glebe and Kings Parks close by with plenty of options for active pursuits or relaxation.
Features of this apartment include:
1 bedroom apartment
Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & dishwasher
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Pool & Gym in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/15 Coranderrk Street.
6/15 Coranderrk Street CITY, act 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|1.19 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.46 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.48 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.06 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.07 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.18 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.44 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.44 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.93 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|3.01 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|