PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This spacious top-floor, two-bedroom apartment is located in a small boutique complex in the sought-after suburb of Torrens. Boasting a generous, open plan living area with an abundance of natural light and sliding door access to the roomy covered balcony. The modern kitchen comes complete with a dishwasher and ample bench and storage space. Both bedrooms have built-in robes and the main bedroom boasts its own ensuite, while the main bathroom has a spa bath. The apartment also has the convenience of a dryer and reverse cycle air conditioning for your complete comfort year-round.
It is conveniently situated adjacent to local shops, close to Woden Town Centre with all of its amenities, restaurants, public transport and recreational facilities.
Features of the property include:
2 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Single garage with remote
Second car space
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 6/109 Beasley Street.
6/109 Beasley Street TORRENS, ACT 2607 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Torrens Primary.
|0.50 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.68 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.06 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.06 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.66 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.88 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.98 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.08 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.12 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.29 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
6/109 Beasley Street is located within the suburb of Torrens, which has a population of 2,206, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.