** TO VIEW THIS APARTMENT, YOU MUST MEET AT ENTRANCE OFF FLINDERS WAY NEAR SUBWAY/MCDONALDS **
Conveniently located in the heart of Canberra's inner south and positioned in the ever popular "Manuka Plaza" complex, this two-bedroom apartment offers open style living space complemented by a fabulous sun filled balcony providing the perfect blend of indoor-outdoor space. Available for a long lease, this apartment will suit clients recognising the value of location and convenience.
Features of the apartment include:
- Open style living space with cedar French doors leading to sun filled balcony.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, great storage and serving area including breakfast bar.
- Kitchen/dining/meals area with timber flooring.
- Sizeable main bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Segregated second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services this bedroom.
- Hideaway laundry with dryer.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- Fantastic private courtyard, ideal for entertaining or enjoying a sunny retreat.
- Recently painted throughout.
- Two basement parking spaces plus storage cage.
You can't possibly live any closer to the Manuka precinct and so convenient to Kingston. Enjoy the restaurants, cafes and daily needs with supermarkets, chemists, post office and banks plus specialised boutique shops all available. Spend your weekends visiting the Kingston Bus Depot Markets, the Kingston Foreshore or sporting activities at Manuka Oval. Bus services nearby.
Available from 12th March
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 59/18 Captain Cook Crescent .
59/18 Captain Cook Crescent GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.81 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.91 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.00 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.24 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.41 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.72 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.84 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.97 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
59/18 Captain Cook Crescent is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.