Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please not that incomplete application cannot be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss)
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property.
- Please keep 1.5-meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
This apartment complex offers an enviable, cosmopolitan lifestyle. Located close to tram stops, cafes and shopping, you won’t even need a car.
This first floor apartment is freshly painted in neutral tones and includes a large main bedroom with ensuite. The second bedroom is also a good size and close to the main bathroom, which also includes laundry facilities.
The spacious kitchen features a larger than average fridge space, tall pantry and plenty of bench space and cupboards, along with stainless steel appliances and easy-to-clean tiled splashback. There are also two separate living areas that you can configure to your own needs.
Along with a spacious, light-filled apartment you also get undercover parking and lockable storage.
Within walking distance to Gungahlin Town Centre, cafes, shops and tram stops this location offers many opportunities to an astute buyer, whether as an investment property or a chance to get into the property market.
- Vacant, 2-bedroom apartment on the light rail strip
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ensuite and main bathroom
- Separate living and dining areas
- Kitchen includes pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 1 x undercover car space
- 1 x storage cage
- Entertaining balcony
- Very close to the Gungahlin Town Centre
The Apartment at 57/75 Elizabeth Jolley Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $333,000 on 6 July 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
57/75 Elizabeth Jolley Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.22 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.25 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.41 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.91 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.45 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.45 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.01 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.03 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.66 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
57/75 Elizabeth Jolley Crescent is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.