This updated three bedroom home will not last long, the property features open plan living with plenty of storage space for the family, the large modern kitchen contains a gas stove top, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher which opens into a spacious dining area, the renovated bathroom contains a deep bath for those who wish to relax, with plenty of extra storage space & separate toilet.
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes
* Modern bathroom with separate toilet
* Spilt system to dining area
* Rinnai Gas heater
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Undercover parking for one vehicle
* Rear yard access from side gate
* Large enclosed yard with chicken coop and vegetable garden.
* Pets approved on application
The property is located within walking distance to the Evatt shops, school and bus stop. Belconnen Mall is less than 5km away, Calvary Hospital is just a short drive, as is the University of Canberra. The CBD is only 10km away, as is the ANU.
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 56 Heydon Crescent EVATT, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $395,000 on 14 February 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
56 Heydon Crescent EVATT, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Evatt Primary.
|0.22 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|0.85 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.30 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.39 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.43 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.70 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.92 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.84 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|3.05 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.05 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
56 Heydon Crescent is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.