With immense street appeal and in excellent condition, this family home provides private everyday living and designer feel with high quality finishes throughout. Offering light filled interiors, this superb four bedroom home has been intuitively crafted to create a supreme property of style and privacy.
- High quality inclusions combine with soft elegant tones
- Huge master suite, large walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size all with built in robes
- Superb covered alfresco entertaining onto easy care yard
- Multiple living areas offering a host of lifestyle options
- Custom kitchen with modern finishes, quality fixtures
- Stylish bathroom with separate corner bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Double garage with interior access
- Only a short drive to the Gungahlin town centre, and Canberra CBD
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Unknown
- Available 22nd June 2021
Applying? Please contact our Leasing Team to receive a link for 2Apply, our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 55 Digby Circuit CRACE, ACT 2911 has the most recent growth rate of 1.58%, giving an unimproved land value of $443,000.
The House at 55 Digby Circuit CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $274,000 on 2 September 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
55 Digby Circuit CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.37 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.99 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.99 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.18 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.30 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.43 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.58 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.58 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.58 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.69 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
55 Digby Circuit is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.