Boasting a central address, this comfortable furnished one-bedroom apartment is designed for easy care spacious living. Schools, sporting and leisure facilities, shopping and public transport are out your front door.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooking.
- Bedroom has built-in robe with mirrored sliding doors.
- Main bathroom has full height tiles with excellent quality fittings.
- Laundry comes with a dryer and washing machine.
- Undercover car park and storage unit.
- With an inviting combined open lounge and dining area
- Open plan kitchen, including dishwasher, fridge and microwave
- Well scaled bedroom is appointed with a built-in wardrobe
- Split system unit to keep your comfortable all year round
- Private balcony off bedroom and lounge room
- An easy-care, low maintenance lifestyle
- EER Rating unknown
- Available 4th May 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation
There is currently no sale history available for 55/6 Gungahlin Place.
55/6 Gungahlin Place GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.67 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.40 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.20 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.26 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.34 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.34 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.37 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
55/6 Gungahlin Place is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.